Sunday, June 7, 2009

Let's Get Started

This is my first attempt at a blog ... so please be patient and forgiving. I've been an active researcher/writer and hope to use this space as a launching point for views on issues that I care about. I named this blog "The Rural Guy" because over the years I have found myself at the Minnesota State Capitol and often being recognized as "the rural guy." After a while the name kinda stuck and now I wear it as a badge of honor.

I write a monthly column in two regional business magazines, Minnesota Valley Business and Prairie Business magazine. I hope to bring these resources to this blog as well. But most of all, I hope to use this blog to engage in an active dialogue with others who care about the issues that I do. We'll see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment