Saturday, September 11, 2010

The best Subway in Minnesota

As some know, I spend a heck of a lot of time in my car, clocking around 48,000 miles per year. From Crookston to Duluth, to Slayton and Zumbrota. It's an incredibly big state and I love it all. As a result, I've probably stopped at more than 50 different Subway sandwich shops all across the state. Some have been stand alone shops, while others are in in truck stops, gas stations or strip malls. But there is little doubt that Subway is my favorite when I'm on the road, as I find it quick and easy; and if you leave off the lettuce, it's pretty easy to eat at 70 mph without making a mess.

While my intent was never to become a Subway sandwich aficionado, in many ways that's exactly what I have become. So with that in mind, I want to tell you that I have designated the Subway in Ada, MN along State Highway 9 as the best Subway in Minnesota. I've must have stopped there at least 15 times and the bread is always fresh, the store is always clean, the tuna is the best I have ever tasted and the cookies (a must!) are always soft and fresh.

So congrats Ada! You have a great Subway store.

No comments:

Post a Comment